I did not get many invites to see the different field day operations.
However I did get a NTS message from GSARA club and a nice picture from Jeff - N2LXM the Pres. with the following comments:
"Here is a Photo of the Garden State Amateur Radio Association W2GSA operating from Dean Field At Fort Monmouth . We used the Fort Monmouth Amateur Radio Club call K2USA for field day operations. Operations were in the 80, 40, 20 ,15, and 10 Meter bands. Running 1A, using a mix of CW, SSB, and PSK-31. The antenna was a 1000 foot loop hung from the baseball field light towers at a height of 70 feet. We had twelve members operating over the twenty four hours of field day. And I must say the ARRL Field Day T-shirts looked great." - Jeff, N2LXM
I went and visited the OMARC Field day operation about 10:30 pm EST they were going strong on CW - I'm hoping for a picture and comment from them soon, to post here too.
If your NNJ club sends me a picture and a comment for their 2008 Field Day I'll post here too.
73 de N2SMV
